Welcome to Assam Employment | Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission (AERC), Assam Govt Job has released recruitment on several posts (Joint Director) you can apply Offline. If you are interested and eligible, please apply before the last date. For more information, please see the details below.
Name of Post: Joint Director (Regulatory Affairs and Finance Planning)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Qualification: CA / ICWA / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or 2 years MBA in Finance from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 15 years professional experience of which at least 6 years in Regulatory affairs.
- Strong computer literacy and skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and local languages.
- Experience in large public utilities with the generation, transmission, and distribution facilities.
- Experience in matters relating to electricity Tariffs, Commercial issues, and power purchase agreements.
- Good knowledge of Indian Electricity Laws.
Age: Maximum50 years as of 1st January 2021.
Pay: Rs. 30000-110000/-, GP: 15700/-
Venue: G S Road, Sixth Mile, Guwahati
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be based on the performance during the interview. Short-listed candidates based on their educational qualifications, experience, etc. will be called for a personal interview.
How to apply for (AERC), Joint Director Job:
To apply for the Joint Director post interested and eligible candidates must follow the steps below:
- Applications with complete Bio-Data along with experience details accompanied by the attested copies of all testimonials should be sent to the Secretary, Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission, Bidyut Niyamak Bhawan, ASEB Campus, Six Mile, Guwahati –781001 on or before 26.07.2021.
- The application should be accompanied by a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their parent department/organization and submitted through proper channels only in case of applicants who are in service.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria including academic and professional qualifications as per Recruitment Norms. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/wrong information or has suppressed any fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand canceled.
- If any of the above shortcomings (s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated without any notice. The Commission reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice/reference or assigning any reason
Application Fees: N/A
Phone: (0361) 2334442
AssamEmployment is the Job posting blog site, such as Assam Govt Job, Indian Government Job, Assam Private Job, also posting New schemes, Results & admit cards. Thank you for reading this alert. If you liked that, please don’t forget to share it with your social networks.