Latest Assam Govt Job Vacancy Details:—
Advertise No. 4/2021-22
Apply Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 920
Last Date: 18/08/2021
IDBI Bank Recruitment Details 2021:–
IDBI Bank, Assam Govt Job has released recruitment on several posts (Executive) you can apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants should apply before the deadline. For more information, please see the details below.
Name of Post: Executive
No. of Vacancy: 920
Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)*
Age: 20 – 25 years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Other Details of IDBI Bank Appointment:–
- A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate as on July 01, 2021 and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process
- Candidates should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification.
- Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers
Age (as of 01/07/2021): Minimum: 20 Years Maximum: 25 years. The applicant must have been born not earlier than July 02, 1996, and not later than July 01, 2001 (both dates inclusive)
i) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
ii) Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 Years
iii) PWD: 10 Years
Nationality / Citizenship: Applicants must be either
(a) a citizen of India,
(b) a subject of Nepal,
(c) a subject of Bhutan,
(d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India,
(e) a person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Document Requirement: PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar/ E-aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID.
Document Size: Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
Selection Procedure: Selection Process is based on Interviews.
Application Fees: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 04.08.2021 to 18.08.2021 both dates inclusive] shall be as follows – Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 1000/- for all others.
How to pay Application fees: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply for IDBI Bank, Recruitment 2021:–
Candidates can apply only online from 04.08.2021 to 18.08.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract-2021” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
Important Dates of IDBI Bank Recruitment:–
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 04/08/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 18/08/2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 18/08/2021
- Last Date for Printing Application: 02/09/2021
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 05/09/2021