Latest Assam Govt Job Vacancy Details:—
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
Advertise No. NEEPCO- 01/ 2021-22
Apply Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 94
Last Date: 20/08/2021
NEEPCO Recruitment Details 2021:–
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO), Assam Govt Job has released recruitment on several posts (Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice) you can apply Offline/Online. Interested and eligible applicants should apply before the deadline. For more information, please see the details below.
Name of Post: Graduate Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 44
a) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
b) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
c) Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree.
d) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a degree in Engineering or Technology as mentioned at (a) and (b) above.
Age: 28 Years
Pay: Rs 18000/-
Name of Post: Technician Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 50
a) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
b) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
c) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
d) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma mentioned in (a), (b), (c) above.
Age: 28 Years
Pay: Rs 15000/-
Other Details of NEEPCO Appointment:–
Venue: Across North-East
Eligibility Criteria for Application:
- The candidate should be a resident of India.
- The candidate should have completed Graduation / Diploma not before 30th November, 2018.
- The candidate must have Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport which is required for online registration.
- Age limit: Maximum age 28 years as on 31-07-2021, but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
- Reservation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes (NCL)/ Persons with Disability/ Economically Weaker Section, will be as per existing Govt. of India rules.
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Plant (s) is/ are located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the engineering degree/ diploma course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
- List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sent through their registered email only.
Application Fees: N/A
How to Apply for NEEPCO, Recruitment 2021:–
To apply candidates are required to enroll/registered with the Board of Practical Training (BOPT), through online enrollment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrollment ID generated after successful enrolment.
Important Dates of NEEPCO Recruitment:–
Starting Date to Online Apply: 26/07/2021
Last Date to Online Apply: 20/08/2021
The last date of receipt of filled up applications form along with testimonials and documents via email: 10/09/2021
Important Links of NEEPCO Vacancy:–
|Advertise link:||View PDF|
|Official Online Link:||Click Here|
|Send To Email Id:||[email protected]|