Latest Assam Govt Job Vacancy Details:—
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 01
Last Date: 10/08/2021
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment Details 2021:–
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), Assam Govt Job has released recruitment on several posts (Consultant) you can apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants should apply before the deadline. For more information, please see the details below.
Name of Post: Consultant, Public Health Planning & Evidence
No. of Vacancy: 01
- Graduation in
o BSc Nursing
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ Diplomate of National Board in
o Preventive and Social Medicine;
o Community Medicines;
o Field Epidemiology
o Public Health;
o Community Health or
o Community Nursing
o Health Administration including Hospital Administration
- A minimum of 2 (Two) years post-graduation qualification experience for Medical Graduates (MBBS) or
- A minimum of 3 (Three) years post-graduation qualification experience for non – MBBS (BDS, AYUSH & BSc Nursing).
- Previous work experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and Implementation of service delivery at the National/State / Districts level will be an advantage
- Published work in the area of health systems or public health is preferable.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy and / or demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programmes at field level / working in strengthening district level health systems.
- Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any other computerized statistical/analytical package is highly desirable.
- Good oral presentation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated managerial skills and be able to lead a team.
Age: 45 Years
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 120,000 /-Per Month
Other Details of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Appointment:–
Venue: Guwahati, Assam.
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process will be based on Interviews, relevant experience and educational qualifications.
Application Fees: The Consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly fee as per NHSRC HR Policy (within Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/
How to Apply for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), Recruitment 2021:–
To apply candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org) or RRC,NE Website (http://rrcnes.gov.in) Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. Last date for receiving applications is 10th August 2021.
Important Dates of National Health Systems Resource Centre Recruitment:–
Last Date to Online Apply: 10/08/2021
Important Links of National Health Systems Resource Centre Vacancy:–
AssamEmployment is the Job posting blog site, such as Latest Assam Govt Job, Latest Central Government Job, Latest Assam Private Job, also posting New schemes, Results & admit cards. Thank you for reading this alert. If you liked that, please don’t forget to share it with your social networks.