Welcome to Assam Employment | RAILTEL Corporation of India LTD (RCIL), Assam Govt Job has released recruitment on several posts (Additional General Manager) you can apply Offline. If you are interested and eligible, please apply before the last date. For more information, please see the details below.
Name of Post: Additional General Manager (Territory Manager)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Minimum Eligibility: Selection Grade Officer.
Duration: 3 years or until RCIL is exempt from the rule of immediate absorption, whichever is earlier
Age: Not to exceed 56 years old
Pay: Partial payment plus deduction allowance
1) He/she is responsible for marketing UNIVERSAL SERVICE OBLIGATION FUND (USOF) routes and railroad routes;
2) Maintenance of railroad fiber and U.S. Olympic fiber;
3) The implementation of projects such as RDN, COD, IOT HMIS, etc.;
4) Maintenance of DWDM networks, SDH electrics, IP, and MPLS systems and supporting infrastructure in the Eastern and Northern regions; 5) Planning, designing, and implementing signaling projects;
6) Coordination with the rail industry, the Department of Transportation, and more;
7) Customer relations and the quality of service.;
8) Other work as assigned from time to time.
Venue: Guwahati, Assam
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process will be based on Interview
How to apply for Additional General Manager (Territory Manager):
To apply eligible candidates may forward Bio Data Indicating Previous Postings Together With A Statement Giving Details Of the Previous Deputation, If Any, In Central Plus Duly Signed By The Applicant Along with Vigilance/ Dar Clearance And 5years Apart To Corporate Office/rail, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi. Applications Received Without Statement Will Not Be Entertained At All. Advise All Eligible Sc/st Officers Also.
Application Fees: N/A
AssamEmployment is the Job posting blog site, such as Assam Govt Job, Indian Government Job, Assam Private Job, also posting New schemes, Results & admit cards. Thank you for reading this alert. If you liked that, please don’t forget to share it with your social networks.