Advertise No: SEBA/EST/01/90/Pt/233
Apply Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 03
Last Date: 22/06/2021 to 04/07/2021
Welcome to Assam Employment | Board of Secondary Education, Assam Govt Job has released recruitment on several posts (Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant) you can apply Online. If you are interested and eligible, please apply before the last date. For more information, please see the details below.
Name of Post: Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 03
- Qualification Criteria for Junior Administrative Assistant Candidates must be graduates in Science, Arts or Commerce stream having minimum 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in graduation.
- Candidates having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
- Candidates having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
- Candidates having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:
- 1 year: 1 point
- 2 years: 2 points
- 3 years : 3 points
- 4 years: 4 points
- 5 years and above: 5 points
Age: Minimum 21 years and maximum of 43 years
Pay: Rs. 17,000 per month (with Annual Increment and DA as admissible)
Venue: Bamunimaidam, Guwahati
Selection Procedure: The Junior Administrative Assistant will be selected based on a computer skills test and Viva.
How to apply for (Junior Administrative Assistant): Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SEBA Recruitment 2021 by visiting SEBA’s official website sebaonline.org
In the application form, the candidate will input all the necessary data, with the completed Application Form being downloaded. In addition to the downloaded application form and necessary fees, the candidate needs to submit/send all the relevant documents, by 10th July 2021, to the SEBA office in Guwahati.
Application Fees: Rs 250/
How to pay Application fees: Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favor of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd, Bamunimaidan Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
AssamEmployment is the Job posting blog site, such as Assam Govt Job, Indian Government Job, Assam Private Job, also posting New scheme, Results & admit card. Thank you for reading this alert. If you liked that, please don’t forget to share it with your social networks.