Advertise No: NR-I/02/2021 /DT
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 15/06/2021
Welcome to Assam Employment | POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Assam Private Job has released recruitment on posts Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil) you can apply Online. If you are interested and eligible, please apply before the last date. For more information, please see the details below.
Name of Post: Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 30 (UR-11, OBC-7, SC-6, ST-2, EVS-4)
Name of Post: Diploma Trainee (Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 05 (UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-0, EWS-1)
Qualification: Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
> 27 years for General/EWS
> 30 years for OBC(NCL)
> 32 years for SC/ST
> OBC (NCL) – 03 years
> SC/ST – 05 years
> EWS – No Relaxation
> Ex-SM -(UR/EWS) – 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
> Ex-SM – OBC(NCL) – 6 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
> Ex-SM – SC/ST – 8 years (5 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
How to apply:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in → Careers section → Job Opportunities→ Openings → Regional Openings → Northern Region-1, Delhi Recruitment and then “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021”. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back any email sent to the candidate.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID, and Mobile number.
3. Candidates are advised to upload the following documents while submitting an online application in the space earmarked in the online application: –
a) Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in. JPG format
b) Scanned copy of signature max (30kb) in. JPG format
c)Date of Birth Proof: Matric/ Birth Certificate (wherein DOB is mentioned) (max 1MB) in .pdf format
d) Qualification Certificate (Diploma/ Degree) along with Mark Sheets of all years/semesters (max. 10MB) along with Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage (if applicable) (all Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheets are required to be scanned in .pdf format)
e) Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through proper channels and need to upload a “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer in .pdf format.
f) Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
g) Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
h) Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable ) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
i) Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format j) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ Receipt (if applicable) (1MB) in .pdf format.
Application Fees: Rs 300/-
- a) Copy of online generated resume
- b) Documents related to Essential Qualification (Passing Certificate & Mark sheets.)
- c) Documents related to Other Qualifications (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets)
- d) Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage.
- e) Proof of Date of Birth (X class certificate/ Birth Certificate)
f) Caste (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS) Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (as applicable)
- g) Discharge Certificate (If applicable)
- h) Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- i) Any other relevant document Candidate will have to bring these documents along with original for verification at the time of Document verification / Medical/ Joining if called for.
- f) Candidates should submit only a single application for a post and the application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for the submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- g) Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right-hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information through candidate login during the later stage of the recruitment process. h) Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the website as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates.
Advertise link: Click Here
Online Apply: Click Here
Thank you for reading this alert. If you liked that, please don’t forget to share it with your social networks.