Advertise No: 10/2021-NDA-II
Apply Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 400
Last Date: 29/06/2021
Welcome to Assam Employment | Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Central Govt Job has released Examination Notices you can apply Online. If you are interested and eligible, please apply before the last date. For more information, please see the details below.
Name of Exam: National Academy Defence & Naval Academy Examination, 2021
No. of Vacancy: 400
National Academy Defence: 370
Naval Academy: 30
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible.
Eligibility: Nationality: A candidate must be an unmarried male and must be :
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii), above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Document Requirement: Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
1. The scanned photograph should be in JPG format and must be uploaded first. The digital size of the file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum, 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
2. After uploading your photograph then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum, 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
3. Next upload your photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
4. If you are selecting the assistive device other than listed, upload scanned ‘other assistive device’ in JPG format. The digital size of file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum, 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Centres Of Examination:
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, and Vishakhapatnam.
How to apply for UPSC Exam, 2021: Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (ST/SC candidate: Nill)
Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to pay Application fees:
1.Candidates can pay the application fee online, through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking facility of any Banks, or by cash challan in SBI bank.
2. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take a printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 28-06-2021 i.e. one day before the closing date. However, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date of application.
Important Dates of UPSC Exam 2021:
Starting date for Apply Online: 09/06/2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 29/06/2021 till 6:00 pm
Last Date for Fee Payment (by Cash): 28/06/2021
Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 29/06/2021 till 6:00 pm
Date for Online Application Withdrawn: 06 to 12/07/2021 till 6:00 pm
Date of Exam: 05/09/2021
Online Apply: Click Here
AssamEmployment is the Job posting blog site, such as Assam Govt Job, Indian Government Job, Assam Private Job also posting New scheme, Results & admit card. Thank you for reading this alert. If you liked that, please don’t forget to share it with your social networks.